Irina Moshkova Paulsen
Charismatic, harmonic and expressive soprano with a wide repertoire. Baroque, classical, romantic and modern.
Irina Moshkova Paulsen is a lyric-dramatic opera singer. She recieved a specialist diploma from Petrozavodsk State Conservatory, named for Alexander Glazunov in Russia with such qualification as opera singer, concert/chamber singer and vocal teacher. She has also won international vocalist competitions.
Among her solo performances she has sung at The State Symphony Capella of Russia under principal conductor Valery Polyansky (Moscow), The Academy of Young Singers at the Mariinsky Theatre (Saint - Petersburg), Private Opera Company, Saint Petersburg.
Irina as a singer on a stage has bright charisma, charming personality and exclusive sense of a vocal style. Moreover, she has great acting abilities and various colourful music images. Irina's voice is deep, rich in range of tone colors and very expressive.
Along with accompanist Irina Belkovskaya she presents several programs which includes lyric, dramatic, concert, chamber styles and different songs from all over the world.
- Opera arias (Verdi, Puccini, Dvorak )
- Romantic music (Strauss, Grieg, Liszt, Poulenc, Sibelius, Chausson, Schubert, Schumann, Delibes, Mendelssohn)
- Russian romances (Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky)
- Baroque music (Bach, Handel, Stradella, Caccini, Scarlatti, Pergolesi, Chesti )
- Folk Songs from various parts of the world (Swedien, Germany, Norway, etc.)
Irina’s performance moves the audience, spreading good energy and a lot of inspiration!
Irina Moshkova Paulsen: sång
Irina Belkovskaya: piano
Wojciech Gluch : piano